- 64 Page book containing a brand new essay by Eno plus rare and previously unseen photographs from his various exhibitions from 1997 to the present.
- Each album is housed in a beautiful die-cut sleeve designed with long-time collaborator Nick Robertson and all music is guaranteed first time on vinyl.
- 50% of the music contained in the box set has never been available in any format and the rest has only ever had very limited cd release direct to consumer release.
- Vinyl mastered and cut by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering, London.
- 100 % first time on vinyl, strictly limited edition.
- Contains download code.